- AutoComplete – is ForeignKey filter but pre-filters results by what users has typed in.
- Contains – equivalent to T-SQL LIKE ‘%text%’
- DateFrom – All Dates greater than or equal to the selected date.
- DateRange – A range of dates
- DateTo – Less than or equal to the selected date.
- EndsWith – Ends with entered text.
- GreaterThan – Greater than entered value
- LessThan – Less than entered value
- MultiForeignKey – allows multiple ForeignKey values to be selected.
- Range – a range of values
- StartWith – Starts with entered text.
- Where – is equal to entered text
- WhereDropdownList – a dropdown list of values from column to filter by.
This has a few more exciting bits that NuGet offers Dependencies and Framework Assembly References
Dependencies, here this package there is dependency upon Ajax Control Toolkit
<dependencies> <dependency id="AjaxControlToolkit" version="4.1.50508" /> </dependencies>
Framework Assembly References – is requirement for an assembly reference from the GAC
<frameworkAssemblies> <frameworkAssembly assemblyName="System.Data.Entity" targetFramework="net40" /> </frameworkAssemblies>
This give great flexibility without resorting to PowerShell.
NuGet truly is awesome!